[SEL] Looking for Someone?

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 15:24:33 PDT 2007

I just received a copy of "Working Instructions for the Petter Junior Oil Engine 1922 Model" from some engineman who lives at

39 Dods Drive
Alton Ontario Canada
L7K OC7

There was no name, just an address and I want to thank whoever sent it to me, to my knowledge I was not expecting this but then again it is hard for me to remember what happened an hour ago if you know what I mean.

If the person who sent this to me sees this please respond to it or if someone knows some engineman who lives at this address in Canada please contact me.

Thanks,

Paul