[SEL] lake goldsmith rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 3 02:11:03 PDT 2007

Hi Doug,
	I guess that this would be your big Crossley:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/lg06/lg060485.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/lg06/lg060483.JPG

I saw it running when I was down there in November last year :)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/