[SEL] Novo Help

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:54:33 PDT 2007

Arnie and Bill,

I wonder if your friend is the same guy that contacted me a few times this
past week about my Novo? Go to the bottom of this message and read your way
up. To me it sounds like one of the scams that go around. So, I just threw a
couple prices out there for materials and time. I wasn't sure, so I just put
this guy off a little bit. I find it ironic that this note came to the SEL
about a Novo. I did look at the two web sites he sent and it seems on the up
and up. Regardless, the pictures and videos are worth checking out! I found
them pretty cool!

http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/monkey12451

http://www.geocities.jp/jh1ubk/hatudouki/suisyounoyuoogata.html

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA
------------

>From: ŽáŒ´ <hidenobu at orion.ocn.ne.jp>
>To: "Luke Tonneberger" <flywheelin at hotmail.com>
>Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:45:16 +0900
>
>Mr. Luke,
>I want to see a sound of the engine and a detailed image.
>I love United States engine.
>
>It is my album and animation of our event.
>
>http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/monkey12451
>
>http://www.geocities.jp/jh1ubk/hatudouki/suisyounoyuoogata.html
>
>Hidenobu,
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Tonneberger"