[SEL] OFF TOPIC: Villiars and foreign built to the US engine collectors Only need read.

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Mar 29 09:55:53 PDT 2007

Hi,  If you are not a Villiars or English, Australian or other, foreign
built to the US engine owner in these or other countries other then the US
there is no need to read further.
  As some of you know or have noticed I sell piston rings for vintage
engines on Ebay. Reason I mention this is I wonder if there is a need for
sources for rings for engines like the vintage Villiars? or maybe others? I
have no idea what sizes are needed, so I would need info on specs.
   Remember, please reply Off List to my email address frappi at wcoil.com.

                                         Thank You,  Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark