[SEL] OT - Can you help me Bill?--is this thing on?

JOHN EATON john.eaton at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 27 06:24:58 PDT 2007

Hi Bill ,  I have this engine that was probably cast in Waterloo  and
I was wondering if you might know someone who knows something about
the Faultless engine by George Miller of the Waterloo Engine Co that
made Waterloo Engines that eventually became John Deere.   Somebody
must  collect these pieces of antique machinery in your area. The
factory claimed to make hundreds per day, seven days a week.    Can
you help me out?