[SEL] My "FAULTLESS" frustration

JOHN EATON John.Eaton at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 26 17:49:53 PDT 2007

I have a George B Miller Faultless 2 hp hit and miss engine. I
believe they made a lot of these but I am having trouble finding
parts.   I am looking for an ignitor and pick finger for my engine
which may also have been a Neward or John M. Smyth or Joliet or
Revonoc or possibly one of several others. The details and dimensions
of the Miller engine oval shape ignitor body follow; ignitor studs
are 3/8” diameter on 2 ½” centers on the 2HP. Point housing insert
tapers from 1 5/8” to 1 ½” diameter, Any information or help would be
appreciated