[SEL] Keane Auction, Haltom City TX

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 08:07:30 PDT 2007

Oh you know me, I took a vow of engine poverty until you restore that Fero
compressor I found for you some 6-10 years ago!  How's that project going,
are you still getting you mind "wrapped around it" first?

  I meant to get the big Reeves but I only had $21,999 on me .  Dang I wish
I hadn't bought that "happy meal" the night before!

MR