[SEL] Baraboo Show????

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 22 08:04:17 PDT 2007

Dave:

No - it's sheep that are legal as long as they give consent.  There is no age of consent for sheep in Kaintuck.

Goats are only legal if they are of age and their services are utilized on alternate Wednesdays of alternate months in leap years.

Take care - Elden
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand