[SEL] Cutting Oiler Sight Glasses

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Tue Mar 20 17:30:49 PDT 2007

Yes, I have a special cutting gadget that I have had for many years that was
specially designed for cutting bottles.

I have even seen what is called a rod blade which you put in a hack saw that
can cut glass. They are available from many hardware outlets

Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
MS 126
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD  4307

Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19