[SEL] Austral Adverts Question

plowe at exemail.com.au plowe at exemail.com.au
Sat Mar 17 15:26:25 PDT 2007

Well, in 1890 a bunch of nuts who wanted to introduce to the U.S. every
animal mentioned in Shakespeare's plays released 60 European starlings
in Central Park in New York City, then 40 more in 1891. My gutters are
full of nests of those buggers right now. I'd sure like to get rid of
them. Maybe if  ran a Maytag with the exhaust hose in my downspouts?

John Culp

Hi John
Yes we have Starlings here too, I shoot on site.

http://www.agric.wa.gov.au/pls/portal30/docs/FOLDER/IKMP/PW/VP/BIRD/FN076_20
04.PDF

http://www.pestanimal.crc.org.au/research/rabbit_fact_sheet.pdf

Peter, Oz