[SEL] Build a Gardner 4T5 at the Anson Engine Museum

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Mar 15 13:33:11 PDT 2007

Hi Rupert,

Damn, you are gonna have so much fun!!  One of the events I need to do one
day is to attend the Great Dorset Steam Fair.
http://www.gdsf.co.uk/  When you're there make sure that you catch one or
more of Dr. Busker's performances in the beer tent.
http://www.doctorbusker.com/welcome.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Busker

I've done a lot on a number of trips to England.  Maybe you can get some
ideas from these writeups...
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2000/yank1.htm
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2001/yank1.htm
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2002/yank1.htm

In addition to visiting the Anson, try and get up to the Internal Fire
museum.  DEFINITELY worth the trip.
http://www.internalfire.com/

ENJOY!!

See ya,  Arnie