[SEL] a fellow needs assistance with an engine - ON TOPIC

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Mar 14 20:17:38 PDT 2007

Please contact this fellow directly, tell 'em Bill sent ya if you can help.
--------------------------
Here is his engine:
http://antique-engines.com/images/IMG_0012.JPG
---------------------------
Here is his request:
Do you know of people with info on Fuller Johnson engines? My engine needs a
fuel tank and gas feed line and check valve. If it is primed it will run.

Thanks, Rick
Here is his email addy:
RRHOLDAWAY at aol.com
Should be straight-forward, he needs a tank-maker and to know who, such as
Starbolt, etc. might have the line and check valve.
My info is buried under tons of TAX papers now................

Thanks for helping a fellow engine nut.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa