[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Mar 13 05:58:23 PDT 2007

Hi Dave,

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Dave Rotigel wrote:

> >1.  Nine horse Galloway -- Engine won't run for lack of fuel
>
> That was a 12 HP Hercules that I left in the care of you and Kelley. After
> YOU ran it out of gas it was Kelley who had to determine what the problem
> was and add gasoline to the tank!

Hmmmm, wasn't the gasoline added to the tank AFTER a complete rally field
re-build of the Webster ignitor AND the Herc fuel pump?  ISTR the Dynamic
Duo kept a large crowd at Coolspring entertained for hours with the
"repairs" before they added the gas.  8-))

Hmmmm, actually that gives me an idea for tearing into the Austral...
8->>

See ya,  Arnie