[SEL] V12

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 20:50:59 PDT 2007

Hi Bill B.

I enjoyed the pictures, I was at the Brinkley Ark. show Sat. and had my SEL
nametag on but didn't see any other SEL members, I wish I could have met you,
Paul Maples was supposed to be there but something came up and he couldn't
make  it, I hope he sees this link to your pictures, for he has me under house
arrest  for not sending him any pictures of the show, I am getting in bad
shape, with  this anvil chained to my leg I can't even go to the bath room Ha Ha.

Have a good one,

Bill Miller
Memphis, TN.
http://www.aol.com.