[SEL] DARDENUP HERITAGE PARK

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:54:29 PDT 2007

Kevin,

I looked at and enjoyed your photos. I didn't respond though. I wouldn't
worry about it. I have posted pictures from shows many times and don't get a
response. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I just assume that my pics
are viewed and enjoyed. After all we're all gear heads and enjoy looking at
any engines and mechanical stuff.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA