[SEL] Panoramic photo

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 11 20:01:13 PDT 2007

Rick

I wouldn't apply any fluid to it personally.  My grandmother located a
very old photo of her family when her father had purchased his first Model
T.  The photo was extremely damaged. It was folded up into a tight ball.
It was taken to a local photo professional to be restored.  ~$100 later,
They had a nice useable photo.  At time it was also reproduced into larger
size to be put in a frame in the house.

The photo would best served to be taken to a professional and have it done
properly than risk damaging it further.

Steve
--- Richard Strobel <Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com> wrote:

Howdy all;

Talked to a lady last night who's friend has a rolled up panoramic photo
of a threshing crew.  During the unroll, it cracked so she topped.  Now
she'd like to know what could be done to get it unrolled and flat.

As I've seen a couple of these old panoramic photo's, I would swag one
foot by three foot.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Regards,
RickinMt.