[SEL] Zolfo Springs

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Mar 2 05:28:31 PST 2007

Arnie,
??? wow you guys must have put quite a few back last night!
I am neither in drag nor at the Zolfo Springs show. Would sure enjoy
being so (not in drag but at the show!).
Glad you guys are enjoying warm and dry weather 'cause it sure sucked
here yesterday and last night. At least 6" of rain at the house. Quite a
mess with flooding rivers, lakes, etc. Went to our club meeting last
night, and then readied Devin for his 6:00 a.m. departure to Space Camp
in Alabama this morning. As you can imagine he was real excited.
So much for the quiet weekend alone with Missy, as she invited her
entire family here for the weekend to goto the Southern Spring show. So
we'll have a full house.
You can bet I'll stay in the shop, working on a couple of patterns and
coreboxes I am in the middle of.
You guys at least take a picture of the SEL area and post it for us. It
would be good to see the lot of you having fun there.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC