[SEL] Need help moving a Delco Light Plant.

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Mar 1 05:45:18 PST 2007

I will be taking a truck and trailer from Des Moines, Iowa to Reading PA
before the end of summer. I'll probably take the easiest, quickest path as
I want to do it in a weekend. I suspect without looking that means I80. I
need to pickup a car in/near Reading. So my rig will be empty going east.
If this fits in with anything........... I'd consider it. since I'll have
a friend travelling with me for moral support and muscle, I can't take up
a lot of his time too, but heck, if it works out, I'll talk about it.
Would that path be even close at all????
I have no idea where anything is east of Ill, and I'm not even sure about
much of ILL. (geometry and spelng were not my strong suits)

Bill