[SEL] check this out.

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Jun 29 05:57:26 PDT 2007

I cant answer that but, the idea of having a small chamber where the first
ignition happens, with a small passage to the main combustion area, allowing
the flame to hit the main mass is not new.
I thought that if I did this, it would stop the plug fouling with partially
burnt fuel mix.Models dont run hot enough to help burning of what is in
there!
Hey, it does help. I have improved the running of quite a few of my models.
I dont intend to go into maths, etc.to explain it. I couldnt anyway.
the simple basic idea seemed right to me.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold