[SEL] Dempster-Mill 2.5hp

JR504 at aol.com JR504 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 10:59:47 PDT 2007

....don't forget the Maytags.  :-)

In a message dated 6/28/2007 1:32:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ddotto at cableone.net writes:

Steve  Barr <stevebarr at ameritech.net> wrote:  Rick

Several Engines  used "Ported Exhaust" Gade is one of the most common that
used it. I have  seen early Galloway's, Ideal/GSM Engines, early Fuller &
Johnson. There  are others as well.

It allows the engine to run cooler by exhausting at  the back end of the
power stroke prior to the exhaust stroke. The piston at  the back of the
stroke uncovers 1/2 of the exhaust  port.

Steve
--- Richard Strobel wrote:

Thanks Steve..I am not  familiar with that term.
Rick

----

Rick

The engine  has Ported  Exhaust.

Steve

SEL  mailing  list
SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com

---------------------------------
Be a better  Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone  who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
SEL mailing  list
SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com

__________  NOD32 2361 (20070628) Information __________

This message was checked  by NOD32 antivirus  system.
http://www.eset.com

SEL  mailing  list
SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com