[SEL] My Austral

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Mon Jun 25 14:29:03 PDT 2007

Hi Dave ;

     I bet your getting real sick and tired of all the people looking ,
watching and asking all sorts of questions  about that Austral , Well I have
the answer to your problem , When you bring that Engine to Baraboo I will
save you the trouble of hauling it to Portland , Just bring it to my house
and I will help you load all my 12 engines on your trailer as an even trade
, Hell I'll even throw in my toy steam engines , only two of the engines are
Maytag's so you don't have to spend a fortune on axe's  , Now here is the
question
DEAL OR NO DEAL ?    :-))

Rex Hinz

 Mailing List