[SEL] Show & Auction Photos

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 12:44:05 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/19/2007 10:51:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stevebarr at ameritech.net writes:

A Friday night car cruz in my hometown of Downers Grove, IL (the suburbs
of Chicago) that featured gas engines and tractors....

Steve,

Been taking my engines to the local car cruise in at the mall once a month
for a number of years.  Have a great time as most do not know what they are and
I am the only thing there making noise.  The cars just sit there looking
pretty in there shiny paint jobs!  Lots of people there asking questions and Millie
usually has to drag me away to get home at a reasonable night time hour.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va.
Germoamer at aol.com