[SEL] It works? Ban it! - Attention Brent

brent.tamatea brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Sun Jun 24 02:47:34 PDT 2007

I have found in a rural area these chemicals are available for cleaning
dairy plant for farms so reasonably easy to buy concentrated sodium
hydroxide and sodium hypochloride strong alkalie cleaners those products you
mentioned have been the basic ingredients for most cleaners for years so i
dont understand why the reaction to people buying them.I wouldnt mind trying
to make some though just for the sake of it.Sodium hydroxide is good for an
electrolytic bath as it degreases the parts and removes paint at the same
time as the rust is removed. The other place i have been able to buy
degreasers is commercial cleaning companys that supply the local business ie
hotels and motels etc..I have bought ammonia at the supermarket for cleaning
withouit any problems.Again these days many of these products are being
replaced by user friendly products unfortunately most are not so good.
brent