[SEL] It works? Ban it! ARNIE is wrong.

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 13:19:20 PDT 2007

Hi Arnie,

Just last July I saw Rick and Bubbles at the Walloon Flywheelers  show at Walloon, Michigan.
Without the beard or overalls I had to study a while before I was sure it really was him. 8>))

Just kidding,,,,,,  Maybe some of this will get him to speak up here.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Rick & Bubbles appear to have disappeared (he used to post to the SEL a
lot) and hasn't been seen at any shows in years.  The mysterious Bubble
Engine hasn't been seen either.