[SEL] It works? Ban it!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jun 21 12:17:54 PDT 2007

Hi Dolly,

That's a GREAT pic!  It shows the awesome power of that little Bubble
Engine effortlessly driving that 6 hp Titan!  Thanks for posting that.

I'll bet that ol' Rich is still powering his place in the Michigan woods
on that original charge of bubbles.  I wonder if some bright spark could
reverse-engineer the Bubble Engine from the pics?  I'm really surprised
that Big Oil has missed so many of the pics on the net!  Or maybe they
just didn't realize how far back they had to go?  OH NOOOOOO!!!!  We've
just given them the key to eradicating ALL evidence of the mighty Bubble
Engine.  We're doomed.....

See ya,  Arnie