[SEL] It works? Ban it!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jun 21 12:07:44 PDT 2007

1998!  DAMN, THAT was a great year at Coolspring!
Misty...  The 12 hp Herc...  Misty...  Rick & the Bubble Engine...
Misty...  Matt and the Love Ewes...  Misty...  (well, you get the idea...)
8-)))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Here's another shot of that terrorist Rick Monk at Portland 2000 with
the rest of his Tag Team Wrestlers and their coach/trainer/manager.  8-))
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/Portland_2000/57.jpg
BTW it ain't easy to make Rick look like a little fella.