[SEL] It works? Ban it!

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Jun 21 07:51:27 PDT 2007

Arnie,
By golly it is all coming together now. Rick, being a middle aged guy is
WAY to young to retire. But a couple of years ago he sold his business
catering to fuel hungry engines and auctioned off most of his petrol
burning hit and miss engines too. Sounds like being in possession of the
perpetual bubble machine put him in the position of never having to work
on another big engine again, nor filling the tanks of the h&m engines
either. Last we heard he was headed to the great white north of upper
Michigan living in a brand new place with no electricity or internet
service. It all makes since, he's powering the place with the bubble
machine! Guess that whole "nice guy" persona was a mere front for the
energy terrorist he really is. Just when you think you really know
someone......
Curt