[SEL] Fairbanks T

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Thu Jun 21 06:45:27 PDT 2007

Yea, all the simple stuff.
Have a lot of the stuff made, new ignitor shafts and point ends, head now
has valve guide inserts back to standard size, in the process of making
valves out of a hunk of stainless. Got ahold of the Otto guy who claims to
make rings to spec, gave him the sizes and credit card number two months ago
and haven't heard from him since......
Other than that, I'm slowly gaining on it.
Dave