[SEL] It works? Ban it!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jun 21 06:48:16 PDT 2007

G'day Jack,

I KNOW the guy that took that special engine.  Name's Rick Monk, BIG guy,
full beard, definitely looks like a terrorist.  His accomplice (good
lookin' gal) goes by the nickname "Bubbles."  He even ran that engine at
Portland and Coolspring a few years.  He had it belted to a conventional
hit & miss engine and was _claiming_ that it was a "bubble machine."  But
close examination of the display showed that the so-called hit & miss was
just a shell, no fuel, no exhaust, all the power was coming from the
Bubble Engine.

Rick & Bubbles appear to have disappeared (he used to post to the SEL a
lot) and hasn't been seen at any shows in years.  The mysterious Bubble
Engine hasn't been seen either.

At one time there were a lot of pics on the web of Rick, Bubbles, and the
Bubble Engine.  I wonder if any are stil out there or if the Big Oil folks
got 'em all removed.  Anyone?  Links to the pics?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com