[SEL] It works? Ban it! -

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Tue Jun 19 17:16:36 PDT 2007

	There was a fellow in Findlay, Ohio back in the 60's who had a
Volkswagen Beetle who expounded on the excellent gas mileage he was getting.
His neighbors also started adding gas to his tank at night. This continued
until one of his regular maintenance visits to the dealership's service
department. Then the started to siphon gas from his tank at night.. He drove
the service department nuts for sometime demanding to know what they had
done to his car. I don't think the neighbors ever did tell him what
happened.

Bob Willman
Bowling Green, Ohio
The Eagle's Anvil