[SEL] It works? Ban it! - Attention Brent

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Mon Jun 18 13:55:40 PDT 2007

Degreaser.  Use Easy Off oven cleaner.  If you want to keep the paint, do
not let it sit too long.

There used to be a bunch of great petroleum products that were a fine
degreaser.  Too bad they have been removed from the market 'cause people
didn't wear gloves and then sued due to their health problems (whether it
was from the product or not (or other stoopidity factors such as constant
inhalation without proper ventilation, flammability issues - think Wile E.
Coyote, etc)