[SEL] Hello

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 18:32:58 PDT 2007

Has anyone seen my post?
  For some strang reason the last three or four days I do not get copies of any message I write.
  Not even when I send a message to myself. Several times not I have sent a test message and put this email addy in the To: , CC:  , and BCC: boxes.
  I should therefore get that message back three times.  I don't get any of them.

  I am on many yahoo lists, this list and Jim's oldengine list.
  I never see anything I write.

  Thanks guys,
  Alan Bowen

rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:
  Hi Frank. I was wondering too. Until yours came through I had received
only one post from the three lists I am on. ATIS. SEL. and Oldengine.
Everyone must be working on projects.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California