[SEL] who is going to the National Rally

Glen Harris astfgl at iamnota.org
Mon Jun 11 04:53:32 PDT 2007

I'm about the same distance and I'm *IN* Queensland! Anyone coming from
further north than Townsville?

Lucky for us someone is only staying the Friday night, so we have a place for
the next two nights.

Oh, and here's a tip - instead of following the A3 down from Rocky through Mt
Morgan, an annoyingly steep and windy road, you can hook out west along the A4
and turn south on the A5. Slightly longer, but better.