[SEL] Austral register

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 8 18:57:07 PDT 2007

I am starting to sort out all of the excellent material that Peter had
compiled for the register (what else to do on a stormy weekend). I intend to
put some of the material on my website to make it easily accessible to
collectors. The question is: what sort of information would people like to
see? I will probably not publish the entire register online as it changes
too frequently to keep up and I am also wary of the amount of online piracy
lately (people stealing images and data from websites and calling it their
own). I am hoping to eventually be able to produce the register as a PDF
that could be emailed to people to save postage and printing costs. Always
so much to do and so little time.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html