[SEL] OT PA trip & fuel costs

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Jun 6 18:56:24 PDT 2007

Tony,
    I've thought about a similar set up.  I used to have a couple of
Isuzu Pup diesel pickups.  Wished I still did.  I could get about 38 MPG
on one of them and about 35 on the other.  If I still had them I'd give
the waste oil a try.  I know the filtration system will work as there
are filter systems that some over the road truckers are using that
allows 50K plus miles between changes.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY