[SEL] OT PA trip & fuel costs

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Jun 6 16:05:31 PDT 2007

Well welcome to Diesel Land !This country has been using the technology for
bloody years .Drive down the main street of any Australian country town and
you would
see plenty of  them .The latest Common Rail engines are as drivable as your
petrol engined models.
3 litre turbo charged ,
110 Kw,
314 Nm of torque,
Economy...9.8 Litres /100Km,
Towing capacity...3000Kg  [that's 3 Tons for the uninformed],
I am happy with that and it runs on Bio Diesel!