[SEL] What Do These Names Have in Common?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jun 5 07:46:51 PDT 2007

Ken came pretty close.  All are engines used in the PA oilfields and all
were built in Butler County, PA.  The first nine were all actually built
in the City of Butler.

AND most importantly, "Those Magnificant Butler County Engines" are the
feature of Coolspring 2007 which runs June 14-16.  That's next week for
those of you lacking calendars.  8-))
http://www.coolspringpowermuseum.org/

See ya all there!!

Arnie

PS - Kelley?  A bunch of old dead white guys?
Sheesh.  I REALLY expected better.  8-))