[SEL] Greatest job in the world.

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Tue Jun 5 06:50:08 PDT 2007

Iron Classics Snow #404 (Rough and Tumble) is one of the best old iron
videos I've ever seen.  It is very well edited and there is virtually no
"dead time" in it.  Good job, Dave!

I have no connection with Iron Classics, just a satisfied customer.

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA
http://users.moscow.com/oiseming/lc_ant_p/menu.htm