[SEL] Coolspring Show

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Jun 3 19:30:18 PDT 2007

Hi All,
	I'll be reserving space again this year at Coolspring for the SEL gang! As
in the past we will be in the 3rd row to the right way down near the trees.
I'll have a sign at the end of that row with an arrow pointing to the
right. I should have the ropes and SEL RESERVE signs in place by late
Tuesday (June 12th.)  Jake will know where we are in case you can't find us
to set up.
	My Austral (along with my 15 HP IHC--which I'm selling) will be set up at
the very end of the SEL reserved space. Please try to "fill in" from right
to left so that we can give back any space that we don't need by Friday
evening. See you at Coolspring!
	Dave