[SEL] The Dying Maytag (Part 1 of 4)

brent.tamatea brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Sat Jun 2 00:54:06 PDT 2007

Jack i would like to see these others do better i cant do poetry but i love
old vintage engines and machinery today i was  welding up some old guards on
my fordson pickup i am restoring a little tip for welding thin metal use
thin metal copper strips behind where you are welding and you wont blow out
the metal worked really fine i held the strips in with g clamps or vice
grips.The weld doesnt stick to the copper and the copper dissapates the
heat.I used a mig welder with co2.They say when you retire you get busier.

brent nz