[SEL] FW: Austral Oil Engine Register

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Jun 1 00:44:20 PDT 2007

So Patrick are you comming over to pick it up and do the photo type
thing. It's great news for engine collectors as Peter is aging a
little and the register has to take a back seat for him. This keeps
the info fresh and in the forefront of Austral & Australian engine
collecting. Would be good to make/do an official hand over. Good
story for the tomm and I'm sure Pete wouldn't mind. Plus I could load
my akroyd barrel into the back of your ute to take back to Pauls for
me :-) hehehehe
regards Russell