[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer

William Olson weolson at wiktel.com
Fri Jul 27 10:09:41 PDT 2007

Here is a cut from the Kwik Poly®  web site  http://kwikpolyllc.com
  regarding recoating. under application title,

 HOLE - MISSING METAL - DAMAGE

When building up patched areas and to gain the utmost strength, several
coats of thickened Kwik Poly® will be required. It is usually advisable
to sand between coats and rough up the surface so the succeeding coat
will get the best adhesion. In some cases you may want to add different
filler such as milled or shredded fiberglass or glass beads to gain even
more strength. Or you may just want to experiment by mixing in different
material. Remember Kwik Poly® will accept just about any filler as long
as it is dry and free of oil.

   Perhaps this will help
William Olson
Roosevelt, MN