[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Jul 26 06:34:22 PDT 2007

Hi Allen,
	QP cures (ready for use) in about 20 minutes, It will seal off all
the loose rust in the tank, it will also "bridge holes up to about
1/8". The stuff that Lee sells is good, but I think that if you use
QP once you will be sold on if for all future use. The ONLY trouble
I've ever had with QP was once when I used it on a new galvanized
tank w/out first using mild acid on the tank. The QP did not "stick"
and became a real mess inside the tank. However, I don't think any
other sealer would have worked w/out the acid first, so that's not
really much of a criticism of QP!
	Dave