[SEL] Sorta engine related.....

bill boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Fri Jul 20 21:47:21 PDT 2007

curt,,, i have an old jeep pickup, probably the same thing you're speaking
of,, its somewhere around a 1952 or 53 model, not sure,,, but, i;ve gotten
parts several times from Willys America,,, they have wagon parts also,,,,
very nice people to deal with,,, and i;ve thought their prices were fair,,,
" willysamerica.com" will get you there,,, and they have a nice catalogue
too,,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas