[SEL] Gas engine mag

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Fri Jul 20 06:14:57 PDT 2007

Thanks to Ken & Reg for the scanned article.
I had the serial number with no owner, I now have an owner and an address, you guys are great.

Does anyone know Richard Miller of Reese, Michigan???

This all started buy trolling eBay for R&V articles.
I also just picked up another guy with 4 R&V engines from someone selling brass fittings, funny how things just turn up.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia
Ph: 61-266453455
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rvpage.htm
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rv-register.htm

  Hi all

  Does anyone have a copy of July 1994 Gas Engine Magazine, there is a book on eBay for sale that mentions R&V engines. If someone has a copy can they contact me off list and tell me what the article is about.