[SEL] Briggs eng dating needed

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 18:32:53 PDT 2007

Hey back atcha, Curt,

Look at what I wrote,,,
Yes, I was using the serial number.
Then hit the link that Ron posted.m There is the dating list.
Scroll down to the section on the 5S and for each month they show the serial number of the last engine made that month.

IHTH
Alan Bowen

cgandree at mchsi.com wrote: Hey Alan how does one determine the date?  Is off the serial number its self
or what.