[SEL] anyone still alive!

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 18 18:44:08 PDT 2007

Russell:

Oh, yes - you guys are are from down under.

Taking the chance that you're not kidding me........In this part of the upper side of the world, a cash crop is a crop that makes money for the farmer.  Could be just about anything.

I've been poking fun at your town name but you need to know where I'm coming from.  I was raised in a little town in Kentucky called Pewee Valley (yes - with three 'e's in Pewee).  I figure I've got the right to make fun of your town.    :-)

Hands across the sea and all that rot.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand