[SEL] Sorta engine related.....

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 18 18:26:03 PDT 2007

Curt & Devin:

That looks like a nice straight Jeep!  I hope youall are gonna restore it and take off those ugly wheels!  Gonna keep the driveline stock?

Parts ought to be available from more than one source.  I think last time I looked at a JC Whitney catalog, they carried some Jeep stuff.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/StoreCatalogDisplay/c-10101/s-10101

Great find and Good luck!

Take care - Elden