[SEL] anyone still alive!

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Wed Jul 18 16:19:00 PDT 2007

Curt you will find it hard to beleive but Mildura is considered
desert country so in Winter frost are very common. We don't get the
realy low that you might, about minus 3 or maybe a rare minus 4 will
be the wurst it gets. Had minus 1 yesterday and this morning.
Currently zero at 9.15am. Way to cold for us when our optimum temp is
a plesent 35 or so.