[SEL] anyone still alive!

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 08:48:17 PDT 2007

Curt,

Go to http://www.weatherzone.com.au/
Part way down the page you can enter Mildura to get his local weather.
It is just 1 degree C below freezing as I see it.

Lower on that Mildura page I found the record weather info kinda funny.
Here is the lowest recorded temp for July.

           lowest on record -4.0°C on 21st 1982

Is their July supposed to be like our February ?

I would much rather spend winters down there than summers.

Alan Bowen

Curt <curt at imc-group.com> wrote: Aww, what it's down to, 26C (80F) ? :-)
Does it ever really get cold in Mildura? Have you ever had frost?
Curt